I'm a Girly Girl!

I'm a Girly Girl!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My secret indulgence...



I must admit that I love to make "homemade" greeting cards - its my secret indulgence...digital scrapbooking, MS Publisher, MS Word, PrintMaster, PC Hug Club (http://www.pccrafter.com/index.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1) = my favorite place to get clipart, digital scrapbooking stuff, etc. Check out their website - you'll love it too!

I love to make the cards reflect the recipients interests, hobbies, sports, etc. My family has come to expect homemade cards and if I "slip" - they always ask: "Where's my homemade card?" Your can purchase the "cropper hopper" here: http://store.scrapbook.com/ch-ch92453.html

I love the above photo of the card organizer - complete with a calendar to remind you of birthdays, anniversaries, etc. My only problem with the organizer is where in the world would I put it?

Care to share your secret indulgence with me? If so, leave a comment.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I don't know if I really have a SECRET indulgence, but I love Starbucks Vanilla Lattes (enjoying one at the moment; AHHH!) and also I love visiting adoption blogs.

Our weather has also been weird in a week's time, we had windchills below zero, 7 inches of snow, were in the 50s and 60s by the weekend, had January tornados, and now are close to normal January temperatures, maybe a bit above normal. The tornados did hit the county where we live, but in the far southeast corner and the tornados were in the northwest corner. Quite a few houses were damaged and a truck was blown off the highway, as well as a few train cars were derailed. The train derailment caused a 1.5 mile area to be evacuated over fears of the train car spilling some hazardous chemicals. It turned out that no hazardous chemicals leaked out and everyone was allowed back into their homes about a day later. As soon as I get a chance I want to post to my blog.