I'm a Girly Girl!

I'm a Girly Girl!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A few of my favorite things...






I like for my home to smell good/warm/inviting - food is a great way to invite people in, but candles can set the mood too. Bill gave ma a beautiful WoodWick candle for our 11th Anniversary (along with beautiful red roses) - the flavor is Noel. Its a burgundy/red candle and smells like heaven.


The elegant new WoodWick™ candle features a natural wick made from organic wood & combines the soothing sound of a crackling fire with premium fragrances for the ultimate candle-burning experience! Each highly scented WoodWick™ candle includes a finely crafted wood lid. Available in 2 sizes: 22 oz. and 11.5 oz http://www.woodwick.com/






I like to smell good too. My "signature scent" is Victorias Secret's Love Spell. I use the entire Love Spell line - body wash, salt scrub, body butter, body spray, etc. I can't tell you how many times someone has asked me "What cologne are you wearing?"




I love to wear an apron while working on dinner/dishes, etc. after work. It prevents me from getting bleach on my clothes while doing dishes and working in the kitchen. (Insight: My parents owned a restaurant for nearly 30 years of my 37 years - we ALWAYS add bleach to our dish water.) Any who...why not look good while you are working?
Domestic Darlings is a home-based kitchen and fashion design and production company. We manufacture and sell our own designs of women's aprons, matching girls' aprons, and accessories, designed to help you get everything done around the house in style. www.domesticdarlings.com

No comments: