I'm a Girly Girl!

I'm a Girly Girl!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy New Year!

Yeh, well....it only took me a week to post a "Happy New Year" post! Give me a break!!!!!!!

Here's to a new year filled with all your hopes and dreams!

  • My Christmas was spent with a intestinal/viral infection. YUCK! I missed Christmas Eve dinner with my entire family AND Christmas Day was spent under the covers sleeping and running to the restroom. Did I say YUCK! I was so dissapointed as my entire family was home this year (from California, Florida, Alabama, Michigan, Illinois and Indiana) and I had to stay home so not to infect anyone else with the terrible infection. The only silver lining was my hubby - he at one point said: "I would do anything for me to be sick and you to be well - I know how much Christmas means to you. I am sorry, baby!" Awww - he received the "Husband of the Year" Award! I love you, baby!
  • We are having CRAZY weather here in Indiana - yesterday we broke a 101 year old record by reaching 65 degrees! Wow - normal temps are cold, blustery, snowy, sleet, icey roads, 15-33 degrees. I didnt even wear a coat yesterday. Today when I left for work it was 61 degrees, but we are expecting lots of rain today.
  • New Year Resolutions - I havent officially made a New Year Resolution, but unofficially, its to lose weight. If you know me - my weight is a struggle - has been since childhood. Here's to more exercise - healthier eating - and more time outdoors.

Thanks for reading along, post a comment when you are done - just so I know who's here.

No comments: