I'm a Girly Girl!

I'm a Girly Girl!

Friday, December 14, 2007

In preparation of lots of snow...


Tonight I have a date with my wonderful husband. Dinner at Fazoli's and a basketball game at his High School. Bill is a "sports nut" and I must admit I love Indiana High School basketball too. We have very dear friends who's son, Nick, is a "starter" on the Varsity team. We love to support them when we can. Nothing fancy, but still great time with my honey.


The entire state of Indiana is under a "Winter Storm Watch" - lots of snow predicted - maybe some ice - maybe some "Thunder Snow" - I must admit, I have never heard of thunder snow storms. Apparently it is just exactly what it sounds like - snow storm with Thunder. You learn something new every day!

I love snow and snow storms - I am already dreaming of being snowed in at the house - coffee or hot chocolate - a good book to read and a fire in the fireplace. Ahhhh!

Reality must kick in first though - you need supplies - just in case you are snowed in for several days - milk - bread - eggs - etc., etc., etc. Maybe a trip to the grocery is in store.




2 comments:

Kathryn said...

You've almost doubled the neumber of poststhis year compared to last yeat. Hope you are tucked safely and warmly by the fire. I just checked the weather channel and it looks like we will be missing most of it. Monday night and Tuesday, we had a pretty bad ice storm. The weather has been more like January or February then December!

Kathryn said...

Kevin also enjoys watching high school sports. He attended nearly everyone of our high school's football games this season as long as we were home. He, his dad, and his brother even went to the Michigan High School Football Championships the weekend after Thanksgiving. A couple weeks ago, Kevin got me to join him at the high school's basketball game.