I'm a Girly Girl!

I'm a Girly Girl!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

First post...

Drumroll please.....

I am not sure what I am doing but I am going to give it the 'ol college try! My name is Melissa and I am happily married to Bill (my partner in crime) and we have one fur baby, Butler.

This Spring Bill and I purchased his and hers motorcycles, and we have been riding and exploring ever since. We love it! Our other loves.....home improvement...RV'ing...gardening...boating...motorcross/four-wheelers...and many, many more.

Ok, ok, I know from my previous activity online...most of my previous journal buddies and hopefully now blogger buddies are picture maniacs. I promise to learn how to post pictures and get some of the motorcycles, Butler, and life in general.

Until then...

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hey Melissa - It's great to see you started your blog. Adding pictures is really quite easy; you don't have to resize like at LJT. Can't wait to be able to stay up-to-date with you & your life. I guess Wendy is having IVF treatments , her tag line says something about 3 embryos. Hopefully when the doctors implant them one if not all with stick. Amber from IL is 7 1/2 weeks pregnant and so is Melanie from LA as well as Julie Ann from New Orleans. Lots of babies due just about the same time. Don't know if you knew Andressa from Brazil; she had IVF & was pregnant with triplets and at the nd of last year miscarried. She is now pregnant again. She has a blog, but it is in Portugese, but she visits Melanie's blog occasionally.

Kathryn said...

Still waiting and waiting and waiting.

Kathryn said...

And waiting some more!